EMS Studio and personal data
EMS Studio recognizes the need to protect the privacy and personal data of all of us and on the basis of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we effectively take technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data of our clients, associates and employees.
The active and dynamic involvement of all EMS Studio employees in the Personal Data Protection Program ensures that program performance audits are regularly audited and that the level of protection of personal data held by the company is continually improving.
How are my personal data protected?
At EMS Studio we work daily to ensure that the personal data we receive:
- -Are processed in a legal, fair and transparent manner
- -Collected solely for specific and legitimate purposes
- -They are adequate, they are related to the purpose for which we collect them and are limited to what is necessary
- -They are accurate and up-to-date
- -Maintained exclusively within the specified time-frame and no longer.
- -Are processed in a way as to ensure the necessary security of personal data
What are my rights?
- You have the right to know what data has been collected about you and how such data has been processed.
- You have the right to contact us to make changes to inaccurate data.
- If we are not obliged by law to maintain the data we hold and relate to you, you can ask for your personal data to be deleted.
- Data Portability
- You can ask us to forward your data to another organization
- The right to oppose and limit processing
- In case you disagree with the way we process your personal data, you can request the interruption or limitation of the processing
- The right to withdraw consent
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing your personal data at any time
To exercise your rights, please fill out the form at the following link: Data Subject Request Form
You can refer to the Personal Data Protection Authority’s website for complaints
I need more information
If you have any questions about protecting your data, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you as soon as possible and not later than one month.
We encourage you to read our Personal Data Protection Policy at the link below
Personal Data Protection Policy
We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. Cookies help us make our Site and your visit better. We may log information using digital images called web beacons on our Site or in our emails.
This information is used to make our Site work more efficiently, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of the Site, and to gather such personal data as browser type and operating system, referring page, path through site, domain of ISP, etc. for the purposes of understanding how visitors use our Site. Cookies and similar technologies help us tailor our Site to your personal needs, as well as to detect and prevent security threats and abuse. If used alone, cookies and web beacons do not personally identify you.